The Freedom chair is very comfortable and promotes movement throughout the day. Its exquisitely modeled pillows have been designed to simulate human body shapes and reduce point loads to ensure maximum comfort. Like other Humanscale chairs, the Freedom chair has been designed to look and function like new after many years of constant use.
Designer Niels Diffrient sought to develop an office chair that automatically adapts to the user, allowing him to move freely from position to position.
- Height: 980 - 1110 mm;
- Base diameter: 635 mm;
- Seat height: 450 - 570 mm;
- Backrest height: 420 - 480 mm;
- Seat depth: 480 mm.
Ideal for healthcare and hospitality environments, Lotus features water-repellent and easy-to-clean properties. Lotus has strong nylon backing and a polyurethane texture, bolstering its resilience and endurance.
Textile Grade 1 | Designed by Elizabeth Whelan
- Innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism cleverly uses each sitter’s body weight to perfectly adjust the tension and recline position of the chair for full support throughout movement.
- Pivoting backrest automatically moves with the user throughout the day and offers perfect lumbar comfort in all positions
- Contoured cushions are sculpted to closely follow the body’s shape and offer long-term comfort, reduce pressure points and provide exceptional weight distribution.
- Modular design allows the user to update the aesthetic of the chair and offers easy maintenance.
- Synchronous arms allow effortless adjustment with one hand and our unique arm design attaches to the backrest to move with the user
- The Freedom Headrest features a dynamic support that cradles the head and neck during recline, but remains neutral when in upright positions.
· Size-adjustable to fit more than 95% of the population
· Automatic adjustments
- Weight-sensitive recline
- Form-sensing lumbar support
· Manual adjustments
- Optional height-adjustable armrests
- Seat height
- Seat depth
· 3” dual-surface casters roll easily on carpeted floors and quietly on hard floors
Like all Humanscale products, the Freedom chair was designed with a constant and genuine focus on its environmental impact at every stage of its development. For us, the best designs in the world achieve more with less, and sustainability is the natural result of this focus. The Freedom chair’s lightweight design minimizes the environmental impact of its shipping, and its simple, modular design makes it easy to disassemble, recycle and maintain rather than replace the chair completely. The Freedom chair is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality, GREENGUARD Gold and level® 2 certified.
The basis of a successful project is communication, study and analysis. You know what your business needs. We know how to achieve this. Together we reveal the hidden potential of office space.