Its unique shape makes Zuco Little Perillo so wonderful!
The back and seat are made in the form of a spiral curved from the inside out, making the chairs instantly recognizable. A wide selection of materials and many types of frames complement the various versions and allow to use them in various conditions.
The German Design Council awarded the chair an “Innovation in Interior 2015” award for the imm cologne 2015 exhibition, “Little Perillo XS” is striking in many different ways.
Design Martin Ballendat
- Four-legged frame, round tubular aluminium powder coated in 6 colours to match the shell, optionally available in polished aluminium(Standard on PT 642)
- Four-legged frame in lathed natural beech, chrome metal end casings
- Swivel base (ø 69 cm), white (RAL 9016) powder-coated aluminium or, optionally, chrome aluminium. Steel pedestal powder-coated or chromed.
- Circular swivel base (ø 50 cm), white (RAL 9016) powder-coated steel or, optionally, chromed. Steel pedestal powder-coated or chromed.
- Chrome steel tubular skid frame ø 12 mm
- Two or three-seater bench system with two feet in chrome steel
- Without glides (standard for skid base)
- Plastic glides for carpet (standard)
- Felt glides for parquet, linoleum and stone (optional).
- Three-dimensional polypropylene (PP) shell reinforced with 15% glass fibres and with a slightly textured surface.
- Breathable made-to-measure foam cushion, covered in cover materials from the Züco textile collection.
- Anti-slip felt cushion available in 6 colours (optional).
The basis of a successful project is communication, study and analysis. You know what your business needs. We know how to achieve this. Together we reveal the hidden potential of office space.