The dynamic and relaxed process of staying while working is about the Lordo model developed by Martin Ballendate. The seat distinguishes a very large number of adjustment mechanisms and options that allow optimal adjustment of the seat under the seat. With two concepts of mechanisms and complex backrest movement technologies, the anatomy of the chair is perfectly synchronized and ergonomic. This ensures that the body is always in balance. The manufacturer offers a wide range of upholstery materials and colors.
Lordo is one of our customers' favorites.
- Height: 970-1190 mm;
- Seat height: 400 - 520 mm;
- Seat depth: 380 mm;
- Seat width: 460 mm.
Composition: 100 % Polyester
Weight: approx. 350 g/m
Width: 140 cm
Light fastness: value 6 (DIN EN ISO 105-BO2)
Fastness to rubbing: wet: 4 – 5 / dry: 4 – 5
Abrasion resistance: 150,000 rubs
(Martindale; DIN EN ISO 12947)
Flammability: DIN EN 1021: Part 1/2
- Black plastic (standard).
- Plastic iron grey (option).
- Aluminium iron grey (option, w/o ill.)
- Aluminium polished (option).
- Syncro-Quickshift®: Synchronised feature with rapid tension adjustment, synchronised movement can be locked in 4 positions. Three-position seat-tilt adjustment (-1°/-3.5°/-6°) and seatdepth adjustment using sliding seat (6 cm) as standard (NPR: 10 cm).
- Syncro-Dynamic Advanced®: with patented kinematics for a balanced seated posture and constant backrest counterpressure during the movement process. The flexible seat is divided into three sections to adapt to the user's individual sitting profile. Standard: integrated seat-tilt adjustment up to -4° (active pelvic support), seat-depth adjustment while using sliding seat (5 cm)
- Semi-transparent, fully flexible: since the backrest of the Lordo swivel chairs can be adjusted by up to 10 cm in height and is constructed out of a single, fully flexible mesh fabric, it can easily adapt to any user. That way, the user’s body movement is engaged and the user’s back is constantly well supported, whatever the sitting position. Lordos is pad (see ill.) = option
- The new developed, flexibly mounted backrest offers optimum body adjustment and ergonomic support during the whole movement process.
- Back comfort zone: Lordo advanced with patented SyncroDynamic Advanced® mechanism and elastic mesh fabric is comfortable. The executive swivel chair delivers the best possible support for the back thanks to even pressure distribution throughout the movement process.
- Lumbar support depth-adjustable (3,5 cm).
- No matter if you pick a model with or without a neckrest, our Lordo swivel chairs with Syncro-Quickshift® mechanism adapt to the user’s natural movement – in perfect harmony. The three-position seat-tilt and seat-depth adjustment combined with four-position synchronised movement enable a healthy and fully ergonomic way of working.
- Ergo neckrest height-adjustable (7 cm) and 40° tiltable
- 2F Armpads PU soft.
- 3F Armpads PU soft.
- 4F Armpads PU soft.
- 4F Leather armpads.
- 6F Armpads PU soft.
„Sustainable working, production and thinking is important to us. From start to finish, from the initial design to waste disposal, our processes are geared to developing high-quality, long-lasting but also environmentally friendly products for you. But we do even more: With the EMAS certification we voluntarily commit to continuously improve our environmental performance. And with the BIFMA level® certification we make it transparent that our products point the way to sustainable furniture, helping to deliver the high demands of LEED certification for sustainable construction.” Dauphin
- Over 50% of all materials used for X-Code are recycled.
- Lordo is 100% free of hazardous substances (no PVC, chrome VI, lead or mercury). All polyurethane foam parts are CFC and CHC free. The powder coatings used are free of volatile, organic compounds and heavy metals.
- Cardboard packaging is made from recyclable material, the polyethylene film for packaging with 30% share of recycled material. Water-soluble inks which contain no solvents are used when printing paper and packaging materials.
- The company’s environmental management system is certified in accordance with EMAS and DIN EN ISO 14001.
- Lordo was designed and developed in such a way as to minimise waste, energy consumption and environmental impact.
- Efficient logistics due to own fleet of heavy goods vehicles can avoid running empty vehicles when products are delivered.
- Lordo is a durable product because components are easy to replace and retrofit. Changeable upholstery and cushions are used in order to prolong the product life cycle.
- Lordo can be dismantled in approx. five minutes using standard tools.
- All individual parts weighing more than 50g are marked and are therefore 100% recyclable.
- The cardboard packaging and PE film used in the packaging are recyclable.
- The manufacturer ensures that the packaging materials are recycled in the correct manner.
The basis of a successful project is communication, study and analysis. You know what your business needs. We know how to achieve this. Together we reveal the hidden potential of office space.